Should you go in for juicing or blending? You would love to choose one that fits your needs, and you would want a blender that would do everything you want. So, what are the different types of health juicers?
Choose the type of Juicer you need
There are a few things you should know before deciding upon the best juicer to buy. Electronic juicers are fundamentally of two types, centrifugal juicer machines and masticating juicer machines. It is important to understand the difference between both these machines in order to understand which of these, is the best juicer to buy.
- Centrifugal juicer machines normally operate at high speeds.
- The Revolutions per Minute (RPM) starts from 3,500 and can go up to even 14,000.
- Masticating juicer machines run at very slow speeds with the Revolutions per Minute being only 80.
Are these technical specifications that important to the buyer? The answer is yes. It would be wrong to assume that centrifugal juicer machines would be a better buy because of its speed. It is better to go for a masticating juicer. Centrifugal juicer machines are not generally preferred in the house hold because of the high speed. The high speed generates heat. This kills the essential vitamins and minerals.
Even the extraction of juices from the fruits is also not up to the maximum limit. The perfect way to extract juice is by using masticating juicer machines. These machines with their low RPM masticates or chews the fruit with a cold press in order to extract the maximum juice without killing the crucial natural nutrients.
Are you taking it for weight loss?
Are you suffering from obesity? Or have you got too much of a paunch? Then you need to lose some weight and quickly. If you’re wondering if juicing is the right way to lose some pounds, look no further. Juicing can be defined as the act of combining fruits or vegetables with the help of a juicer to drink the juices extracted from them. One of the benefits of juicing is that it helps you lose weight and at the same time lose some toxins. In fact, juicing helps you lose nearly 20 pounds in a span of about 2 weeks.
The amount of weight you lose depends on what you juice and how long you do it for. The weight loss is drastic through this process as it controls the hunger resulting in loss of a lot of weight. Some of the steps needed for losing weight can be explained through the following process.
- Firstly, you need to buy a juicer suited for your needs. It can either be a centrifugal juicer or either a masticating juicer. The former uses very high speeds to crush the foods and it is rather inexpensive. While, the masticating juicer can be used by those who like higher quality and quantity of their juices and if they don’t mind spending a little bit more out of the pocket.
- Secondly, juicing requires that you keep a reduced appetite for eating. It is suggested that having a glass of vegetable juice just before dinner provides you with vital nutrients and vitamins and keeps your body in shape. Thirdly, add some spices to the juicer you are drinking like pepper or cinnamon as they can help with the metabolism. Lastly, enjoy the juice you are drinking with delight and aplomb.
Are your kids going to use the juicer?
Juicing not only serves the adults but also caters to the best interests of the kids. Rather than trying everything possible to make your kid eat some nutritional foods it is better that we give them the same values in the form a juice. Vegetables and fruits like apples, carrots, beets, and pineapples can be used can be used in the manner of energy drinks to give them all the necessary proteins and vitamins that are needed in their early childhood life. Kids simply love the idea of anything to drink and juicing can be used an effective method to imbibe them with all the necessary nutrients.
No doubt juicing is good for a kid’s body but you have to remember that only certain quantities of juice can be given. It is important that a controlled amount of juice is given to the kids as compared to the adults. The combination of fruits and vegetables should be carefully examined before being mixed and crushed together in a juicer. The juicers are of two types, the centrifugal juicer and masticating juicer.
The former is less expensive and involves making a lot of noise and gives a good quality of juice. The latter is more expensive and is used on a long term basis as it does not make much noise. Thereby, masticating juicers are preferred by professional juicers.
Are you looking to buy it for improving your health?
There are various benefits of juicing for health purposes. Drinking juice daily in the morning can help to rejuvenate the system with all the right micronutrients.
- Firstly, it can be beneficial in boosting the immune system of the body with photochemicals. Most juices contain biophotonic light energy which helps in improving the body condition.
- Secondly, people who drink juices more than 3 times a week are less likely to be affected with the Alzheimer’s syndrome.
- Thirdly, having juice regularly helps to balance the pH level and hence a lot of energy is supplied to the body.
On the other hand, there are also some negatives of juicing on health if done in a wrong way. When you are following a commercial juice plan as suggested by a doctor or a health institute, it is to be remembered that there might also be some side effects.
Most of these commercial plans are low in protein and high in carbohydrates leading to a low protein high carb diet. This means losing a lot of weight and the metabolism weakens and strength of the body is reduced. All this leads to fatigue, and headaches, – something you can treat easily with the right juicer.